National Lockdown Update from Connect Derby
As the UK is now under a national lockdown until at least mid-February, we will unfortunately be forced to operate partial opening and reduced business activity at all Connect Derby buildings.
The health and well-being of our staff, customers and supply chain is our priority, so although our buildings will remain partially open during the latest lockdown, if you can work from home, you must continue to do so.
Partial opening and reduced business activity will entail the following:
· The Connect Derby buildings will remain accessible for tenants and their employees.
· General visitors will be prohibited
· Reception will only operate from 1-5pm on Monday to Thursday and 1-4.30pm on Fridays
· Access will be granted to Royal Mail, business critical parcel deliveries and maintenance contractors.
· Meeting room usage will be restricted to tenants to access for 1-2-1 sessions with employees and internal meetings only.
The government guidance on the national lockdown can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-lockdown-stay-at-home
It is imperative we follow these to keep ourselves and those around us safe and to control the spread of the Coronavirus.